If you have a business, sell something, or you work in ANY type of marketing or sales job...
Then you should definitely watch the video above because with the advent of the Coronavirus pandemic, things have changed a lot.
Making sales has become a TOP priority for most businesses. In fact, it's probably more important than ever.
So I wanted to take this initiative to create a 28-day "Corona-proof" your business challenge.
And during this 28 day challenge, I'll be focusing on four key things that I believe will make the biggest impact in your business and whether you survive the coronavirus pandemic or not.
The first one is copywriting because I consider this the #1 money skill in order to make sales.
Copywriting is basically salesmanship in print.
It's the marketing messaging, the emotional appeal of whatever you're selling - as well as well as communicating this properly to your ideal customer and to your audience.
During the first week, we'll dive deep into things like:
- What is conversion copywriting,
- What makes copy strong versus copy that doesn't really do anything
- What's the difference between features and benefits
- How to understand, and I mean REALLY understand the emotional pains, fears, hopes and dreams of your audience
- And I'm also going to give you a stupidly simple sales formula that works in every single case
The second week is all about conversion rate optimization because getting your profitability and conversion rates up in this unprecedented situation will make the biggest difference in your business.
If you can acquire traffic at a lower cost... if you can convert leads into profitable and paying customers, then that difference is going to show, and it's going to produce a compounding effect.
(and I'm sure that you are quite familiar with the compounding effects lately because unfortunately this is also how the virus itself spreads)
So during the second week, I want to dive deeper into things like:
- What exactly is conversion rate optimization
- Tips on how you can easily boost the conversion rate of basically every single one of your web pages or funnel elements
- But I'm also going to show you how to fix a leaky funnel in 20 minutes or less
- How to optimize your landing pages
- How to optimize your sales pages
- And how to come up with truly attention-grabbing headlines that will shock people out of their zombie state and make them focus on your message (even in this media storm that we're in right now)
Then, during the third week, I'm going to talk about the very important topic that's quite close to me and namely email marketing.
Why? Because a lot of people consider email to be dead, something that's a "relic of the past"... but this is actually far from the truth.
In fact, email is still one of the highest ROI marketing channels, and if used wisely - which I will show you how - it can provide a massive boost to your business, especially in these times because it's almost free.
Email marketing has a different tone to it than other marketing channels, and it can reliably get you a lot of sales without being linked to Facebook or Google or their terms and conditions.
So I'm going to talk about:
- The differences between shitty emails and high-converting emails
- How to architect a very basic but effective five-part sales sequence
- Answer questions like "how often should you email your list"
- Or "what to send in an email"
- Or "how personalized or salesy you should make it to make sure that you don't alienate your audience with your emails"
Because guess what... in these times, a lot of people just automatically swiping emails.
I'm sure you do it as well. You just automatically delete them because who has time for that?
Well, not many people... BUT...
If you send relevant personal emotional emails with valuable content, then people will open them because it's a more genuine type of communication.
So this is going to be the third week. And the fourth final week is going to be about Facebook Ads.
Why? Because you still need traffic. You still need to acquire a lot of people to get in the funnel, to get new leads, to get new customers...
And Facebook is still one of the best ways to do that.
However, the problem is that a lot of people misunderstand Facebook ads.
They think that it's just a giant mystery that either works or it doesn't.
But I will show you why this isn't the case, and what REALLY moves the needle when it comes to Facebook ads.
And I will also show you:
- How to make sure that you set up your campaigns and ad sets and the ads properly
- Why story-based Facebook ads consistently outperform almost any other type of Facebook ad, especially now in 2020+
- I'm also going to talk about advertorial presale funnels - an often-overlooked way to get leads much cheaper than with traditional landing pages or traditional offer funnels that people put out on Facebook.
- And finally, I'll talk about how Facebook ads fit into the other parts of your funnel and how they all work together as a system.
So I'm excited to get started. I hope you join me in this journey and see you in the next video.
Check out the ENTIRE 28-day "Corona-proof Business" video challenge! You'll gain practical insights on profitable marketing strategies like copywriting, conversion rate optimization, email marketing, and even Facebook Ads. Click here to go to the challenge homepage.