“Csaba embraces everything about the craft of copywriting, he respects his mentors, and I can't recommend him enough… and I'm hoping for a lifetime of sharing and learning WITH him, FROM him.” 

– Brian Kurtz, Legendary Direct Response Marketing Veteran

The Rumors Are True!

After YEARS Of Searching... I've Accidentally Discovered A Hidden Persuasion Method Secretly Used By The Greatest A-List Copywriters of the Last 100 Years...

And I Honestly Believe It's THE "Missing Piece" Copywriters, Marketers, And Offer Owners Have Been Waiting For All These Years!

It All Starts With Something I Call: 

"Neuroplastic Belief Shifting"

Dear friend,

If you’re sick and tired of inconsistent cash flow in your business, this is going to be the most exciting message you’ll ever read.

Why?

Because in this 7-part guide, you’ll discover a unique new method for creating irresistibly persuasive marketing messages…

In a simple, step-by-step way that practically guarantees you higher conversions, more sales, and a surge of happy new customers raving about you to their friends…

Without using scammy sales tactics, hypey marketing, fake stories, or false claims!

Now look…

I know that’s a bold claim in itself that couldn't possibly be true...

But – while sifting through scores of forgotten old-school sales letters – I’ve recently discovered a hidden persuasion method that no one talks about… which can really help you if you’re struggling.

Just listen to me for a minute.

Because I want to show you exactly how you can consistently engineer high-converting marketing messages with ease

And generate boatloads of cash for yourself (or your clients)...

  • EVEN IF you’ve tried something like this before but failed
  • EVEN IF you feel mortified each time you launch a new campaign
  • EVEN IF you’re struggling with “Impostor Syndrome” or “Blank Page Syndrome”
  • EVEN IF you despise selling to others
  • And EVEN IF you feel like you’re stuck in your copywriting or business career.

Now…

I’m NOT saying you’ll immediately become an overnight millionaire after your read this guide…

Cuz that would be silly and the world doesn’t work like that 😆

But I AM saying that – the ground-breaking discoveries I’ll share with you inside – will empower you to consistently pump out killer sales messages in no time flat…

Giving you unshakeable confidence in your skills as a copywriter, marketer, or offer owner…

So you can experience more success, freedom, and happiness in your life AND career.

And the best part?

Using This Method Is Surprisingly Easy…

Once You Know A Couple Of Things

All you really need is to use this one simple trick I call “Neuroplastic Belief Shifting”...

Because properly using this pretty much guarantees you a surge of high-quality customers who are ready to buy

No matter what niche you're in... 

What product you sell... 

Or how much business experience you have!

Sounds unbelievable?

Here’s what Shannon McCaffrey, CEO of Soulful Marketing said about this unique new method after witnessing its full potential:

“I've studied under people like Dan Kennedy, David Garfinkel, Bill Glazer, John Carlton, Todd Brown, you name it! But the way Csaba lays this out – from start to finish – and this whole process of creating persuasive marketing messages is just BRILLIANT!”

And here’s what Ted Prodromou, one of the world’s foremost experts on LinkedIn marketing said:

"I've taken so many copywriting courses over the years… I’ve worked with John Carlton, Ray Edwards, and all the best copywriters you can think of… and this is BY FAR the most ingenious copywriting method I’ve seen”

And another one: Maria Horschig, Conversion Copywriter:

“Csaba has studied so many courses and programs… has analyzed so many Top-level Marketers and A-list copywriters… has extracted all the important parts from their work… and now has a unique lens to identify what really works (and what doesn’t)"

And ANOTHER one: Delmar Davis, Fitness Coach & Marketer:

“Csaba is a great curator of the history of the art & science of copywriting. He breaks down the essential ideas of each of the GREATEST copywriters… and identifies that ONE technique you need from them and how to apply it.”

Pretty cool, right?

Now…

I could go on and on about all the success stories people who’ve tried this new method have sent me just in the last few months alone…

But here’s the bottom line:

I’d love for you too to discover this game-changing new method…

And witness its incredible business-boosting power first-hand...

So you can finally say goodbye to inconsistent cash flow... and feel confident in your business AND your life.

But...

I need a few minutes of your time to really show it to you.

And if you’re serious about changing your life and your business…

You’re gonna wanna pay close attention to what I’m about to reveal to you in this 7-part guide.

Because inside I’m going to take you behind the velvet rope and reveal EXACTLY:

  • The never-before-told story of HOW I discovered this secret
  • What “Neuroplastic Belief Shifting”actually is (and what it’s NOT!)
  • Why you CANNOT afford to ignore this concept anymore (especially in 2022)
  • And how you can use it to 3X your conversions and make lots of 💰 as a result
  • EVEN IF you feel like you’re stuck in your copywriting or business career!

Now…

You *can* ignore this and continue doing the same lukewarm things you’ve been doing up until now…

But why not spend a couple of minutes reading this guide to see for yourself how powerful this unique new persuasion method really is?

I’m confident you’ll be BLOWN AWAY!

Especially Since – Unless You’re a Legit A-list Copywriter – You’ve Probably NEVER Seen Something Like This Before…
I Can Promise You That

That’s how confident I am in this unique new “Neuroplastic Belief Shifting” framework.

HOWEVER…

Before we dive in, I must warn you…

You may want to jump on this NOW before one of your competitors beats you to the punch…

And takes your market by storm by implementing this powerful new strategy first!

So make sure to pay close attention to what I’m about to reveal to you today.

It might just turn out to be THE most profitable thing you’ve done this year! 😉

I’ll reveal more about this very soon, but first...

Let me tell you a little bit about who I am...

Why you should give a damn about what I have to say...

And the crazy story of how I discovered this revolutionary new “Neuroplastic Belief Shifting” concept.

Hi, I'm Csaba Borzasi…

And I have a feeling you probably know a little bit about me at this point.

However, in case you don’t know me that well… here’s a quick refresher.

  • I’ve been a freelance conversion copywriter for the last 5 years
  • I’ve worked with almost 100 different clients in ALL sorts of industries: watch brands, yoga teachers, self-improvement courses, psychologists, weight loss, Manifestation, blockchain, and finance… just to name a few!
  • I’ve helped my clients generate millions of dollars in extra revenue with my copywriting – and as a result – got paid my fair share of the pie as well
  • Plus, last year I did a CRAZY challenge during which I broke down 100 proven sales letters in 100 days (while documenting my learning process through daily YouTube videos)
  • Which really “put me on the map” and generated lots of praise from the A-level TOP DOGS of our industry like:

Kevin Rogers 

Founder of CopyChief.com 

"Damn, Csaba’s not playing games!... he’s becoming a true authority on copywriting by breaking down sales letters with great care, love, detail... while still bringing the enthusiasm of a student!"

Kim Krause Schwalm

Top A-list direct response copywriter

"Fantastic breakdown, Csaba! And I say that as the copywriter who originally wrote this promo (quite a while ago!) You really know your stuff and I love how you explained things in a way I'm not even sure were going through my mind when I originally wrote it, but are right on the point. Keep up the breakdowns, they're super valuable!"

Carline Anglade-Cole 

Top A-list direct response copywriter

"Hi Csaba! LOVED your breakdown! You really DUG DEEP to bring out the value for your viewers! I WROTE this promo - and I STILL learned A LOT from your breakdown, LOL! Thanks for teaching me a few lessons"

Chris Haddad

Master of "punch-in-the-gut" storytelling

"Fascinating watching somebody pull my stuff apart. You did a pretty good job!"

Brian Kurtz

40+ year veteran of direct response marketing

"I love your passion! Your YouTube sales letter breakdowns are outstanding!"

David L. Deutsch

Top A-list direct response copywriter

“You’re doing the right thing. I like what you’re doing

However, All That Didn’t Happen By Accident…

Before I was helping ambitious entrepreneurs and copywriters convert more casual leads into profitable customers and impact more people around them…

My life was completely different!

I actually had very humble beginnings.

I was born in Transylvania, RomaniaYES, THAT Transylvania with the vampires – as a minority ethnic Hungarian to working-class parents.

As a kid, I was never really that special in anything… 

But I DID enjoy learning about all sorts of stuff... even from a very young age.

Later on…

I decided to study Psychology because I felt like – if I could learn how the human mind works – I’d be able to make much better sense of the world around us… 

And maybe... juuust maybe... learn how to influence the decisions of others as well!

Now, that sounds GREAT on paper and all…

But in reality, all my “lofty” dreams were just that: 

DREAMS.

After graduating, I applied for a back-office job at IBM…

Which sounded freakin’ amazing, in theory… 

Until I realized just how much I HATED working in a soul-sucking 9-5 corporate job!

You know, constantly dealing with things like:

  • Working for “THE MAN” (while getting paid peanuts for it!)
  • Constantly trying to dodge “office politics” (like a room full of goose shit)
  • A never-ending onslaught of pointless meetings (and meetings about meetings 🤦🏻‍♂️)
  • Narcissistic, control-freak bosses (who wanted to micro-manage EVERYTHING)
  • And other shit like that…

As you might imagine, I’ve fantasized about quitting and doing something I really enjoyed...

But the problem was...

I had absolutely NO IDEA how to get there!

Still, as an eternal optimist, I was hopeful there must be a way to make this happen.

So I started spending a chunk of those 8-10 grueling hours each day listening to podcasts on starting a business…

And then – when I got home – I spent several more hours binge-reading books on sales, marketing, and psychology.

That’s when I discovered that it was legitimately possible to sit at home in my underwear (if I wanted to) and still make money working from my laptop.

(thanks for that, Tim Ferriss!)

I Felt Like My Prayers Had Been Answered!

FINALLY...

There was a "glimmer of hope" in my quest to NOT be a corporate drone forever!

So after a few months, fueled by determination and armed with an attitude of “I got this bro!”…

I took the plunge and quit my job to become a business development manager for an impressive-looking wealth management company.

Now, this wasn’t complete freedom just yet…

But it was a good start...

And a great opportunity to see how good I really was at sales.

How hard could it be, right?

I mean…

After all those podcasts and books, I was convinced I understood how people are supposed to work. 

I thought doing sales would be a breeze.

Well…

Soon Enough, I Collided With The Cold Hard Truth...

That studying a bunch of high-level theories on how people are supposed to work…

And knowing how they really make buying decisions in real life are two completely different things!

Plus...

I really, really, REALLY hated the scammy high-ticket financial products that this company was pushing, along with its predatory work ethic.

So after about 6 months, I was back to the drawing board yet again.

However, I learned something crucial...

I discovered that I enjoyed selling, but wanted to do it on a bigger scale.

So that’s how I stumbled across a funny-sounding thing called “direct response copywriting”.

Or in other words:

The art & science of creating sales messages that compel people to take action.

This can be anything from:

  • Reading an article (or this 7-part guide)
  • Subscribing to an email newsletter
  • Registering for a free training
  • Buying a product up-front
  • Or persuading your girlfriend (or boyfriend) to do something nice for you 😉

And lemme tell you... it was LOVE at first sight ❤️

This was THE *perfect* combination of marketing, psychology, sales, and business.

(everything I was geeking out about)

All I had to do was write a bunch of “persuasive words” in an email or on a website…

...and people would shower me (and my clients) with money.

It Was My Dream Ticket To Freedom And Internet Riches! 🤩

Except, it wasn’t.

As it turned out...

This whole copywriting thing wasn’t quite as easy as some people made it out to be.

Months went by, and I was taking on any bottom-of-the-barrel gig I could find just to pay the bills!

In fact, my first client as a professional copywriter was a sex shop…

Who wanted me to write product descriptions for p*nis extenders, c*ck rings, and dildos.

Go figure 😅

And although selling these types of products was super funny and all…

...It wasn’t exactly what I had in mind when I decided to start copywriting full-time for a living.

PLUS…

I really hated that my clients only wanted me to write the typical “BUY MY SHIT”-type marketing campaigns and nothing else.

Which not only annoyed ME… but their readers as well.

And as I became more and more invested in learning the ins and outs of direct response copywriting…

I knew there was a  BETTER way of doing things.

And my blood was pumping with the desire to figure it out!

In fact, I even remember thinking to myself:

“Come Hell Or High Water, I’m Gonna Make This Copywriting Thing Work!”

So after hundreds of projects and dozens of clients, I discovered something that hit me like a truck:

There was ONE THING in common with all the companies that were killing it with their marketing campaigns!

Their messaging wasn’t all about selling at any cost with “FOMO”, “persuasion hacks”, “ninja tactics”, or “psychological triggers”...

Instead, it was just like a personal 1-on-1 conversation…

With the aim of genuinely HELPING the reader (or viewer) solve their burning problem.

It oozed personality. 

It entertained. 

It told a vulnerable story (just like this one).

And it left the prospect feeling hungry for more!

It was essentially world-class 1-on-1 salesmanship... but "multiplied".

This type of copy gave genuine value first – WITHOUT sounding like a late-night infomercial!

Now...

When I explained this to one of my clients at the time, he was skeptical.

"That's crazy! How could ever work?" - he said.

He was afraid that – by using stories, being vulnerable, and dialing down the sales intensity –  we’d alienate people and leave lots of money on the table.

Still…

Somehow, I managed to convince him to give it a try for our next campaign…

…and see what happens.

Fast-forward a day after we launched that campaign, he sent me an email with the following subject line:

“Is This For Real?!”

Assuming I was fired, hands shaking, I opened the email.

But what I saw completely shocked me...

That single, story-driven campaign (send out exclusively via email!) not only made $9,568 in sales in ONE DAY…

But also gave the momentum to help fund the Kickstarter campaign we were working on to $102,000...

...250% more than the original $40,000 target!

I was blown away by how shockingly effective this type of copywriting really was...

And at that moment, I realized I want to dedicate my life to mastering the amazing skill of EMOTIONAL direct response copywriting.

But Soon Enough, I Collided With The Cold Hard Truth…
AGAIN!

Because… despite seeing limited results with my method here and there…

I was still FAR from getting consistent “Home Runs”.

In fact, even after 2 years of working as a freelance copywriter, I felt like stumbling in the dark, throwing 💩 against the wall to see what “sticks”.

And because of that…

I constantly felt like an impostor… like I just got “lucky” so far… and it’s only a matter of time before my clients realize I’m actually just a despicable FRAUD.

And because of THAT…

I was experiencing constant anxiety, “Feast & Famine” cycles, and even repeating nightmares.

So after a while, I *HAD* to realize that:

If I Wanted To Reclaim My Mental & Physical Health – I HAD To Do Something About It!

So I said: 

“Fuck it, I’m gonna REALLY get to the bottom of this copywriting thing!”

And that's exactly what I did.

Because on the 11th of January, 2021, I made a vow:

I’d hand-copy proven sales letters written by the titans of direct response marketing…

From OG copywriters like Claude Hopkins, John Caples, David Ogilvy, or Eugene Schwartz…

To more recent superstars like Gary Halbert, Gary Bencivenga, John Carlton, or Stefan Georgi…

And I’d reverse-engineer some of their BEST stuff to figure out WHY they worked (and WHAT can I discover from their brilliance that I could use in my own work!)

Even better...

I’d document my entire learning process through DAILY videos

So that I wouldn’t just “passively” consume all this information…

I'd actively “re-create” the sales argument behind these timeless pieces of copy.

My target?

Do this EVERY. SINGLE. DAY … no matter what... until I reach Day #100!

Well, I’m happy to share that – after investing a monumental amount of effort into it – I successfully completed this challenge 😎

And It Has Turned Out To Be An Absolute GAME CHANGER!

Not only did it supercharge MY copywriting and marketing skills…

It also lead to people like Brian Kurtz – THE most connected man in the world of direct response marketing – becoming a raving fan…

Along with several A-list copywriters like Kevin Rogers, Kim Krause Schwalm, Carline-Anglade Cole, and more!

PLUS… 

My efforts also inspired THOUSANDS of copywriters, marketers, and entrepreneurs to sign up for my email list…

Binge-watch dozens (or in some cases, hundreds) of my videos on YouTube…

And start trusting me as a well-respected authority in the field.

(which lead to amazing new opportunities and doors opening up for me)

And all this has been incredibly gratifying 🙏

So NOW…

I’d love to share more of the groundbreaking things I’ve discovered during my crazy journey…

And empower YOU with a revolutionary NEW way to consistently convert more lukewarm leads into paying customers.

Because what I’m about to reveal to you in this series holds the real KEY to crushing it as a copywriter or offer owner in 2022 (and beyond)...
  • EVEN IF you’ve tried something like this before but failed
  • EVEN IF you feel mortified each time you launch a new campaign
  • EVEN IF you’re struggling with “Impostor Syndrome” or “Blank Page Syndrome”
  • EVEN IF you despise selling to others
  • And EVEN IF you feel like you’re stuck in your copywriting or business career

But in order to get there, you HAVE to understand something:

There’s A Secret BATTLE Going On For the “Soul” Of The Copywriting Industry Today

And it ain’t pretty!

In fact, I believe that – because of some malignant forces out there – the way most people are trying to do marketing today is DYING.

All those aggressive pitches…

Unbelievable claims…

And hypey marketing messages…

Have turned most audiences into jaded super-skeptics, who couldn’t care LESS about your next “Cart closes in 2 hours” or “25% OFF everything” or “Last chance...” email or ad.

Nobody really cares about your pitch anymore…

Especially if you’re trying to pitch them without considering things like their “Level of Market Sophistication” first.

So if you wanna be successful at selling stuff in 2022 and beyond...

You NEED to take a step back, and stop doing what everyone else is doing.

You need to STOP treating your audience like an udder... useful only for “milking” purposes…

And you need to START thinking about them like "real people"... with REAL pains, fears, hopes, dreams, and desires.

And – of course – you need to find a persuasive way to genuinely build an emotional connection with them...

So that they become raving fans and happy customers for life.

Now…

I mentioned my breakthrough discovery, “Neuroplastic Belief Shifting” before…

And since now you understand WHY this is important…

It’s finally time to dive deeper into this game-changing new concept, step by step.

The 56-Year Old Multi-Billion-Dollar Copywriting Secret NOBODY Talks About

Now…

It’s very important that you read this letter till the end…

Because what I’m about to reveal to you today is a revolutionary new discovery that NOBODY talks about!

And believe me, I’ve looked.

You see…

In my quest to become a world-class copywriting & marketing expert, I’ve read hundreds of books…

Bought tens of thousands of dollars worth of courses…

Joined dozens of various coaching programs…

And participated in several high-level mastermind groups…

But after a while, I realized that 90% of these programs are basically either:

===

A – Just a rehash of the same old generic information… “dressed up” nicely to appear sexy in today’s marketing landscape (without too many actionable insights, and way too much fluff!)

…or…

B – A bunch of whiz-bang surface-level tactics that are already over-used when you first learn about them from a so-called “Guru” (and don’t work nearly as well as advertised!)

…or…

C – A collection of “fill-in-the-blanks” formulas, templates, and swipes (without properly explaining the deeper strategy and psychology behind them!)

===

In fact, very few programs actually teach you about the proper FUNDAMENTAL PRINCIPLES of copywriting and marketing.

Important strategic things like:

  • The deeper psychology behind persuasive messages
  • Tapping into your buyer's deepest emotions
  • Doing effective marketing research (without spending tens of hours doing it)
  • How to infuse the core emotions into "Big Ideas"
  • The strategic process to consistently create attention-grabbing Headlines
  • How to create powerful Leads that build irresistible emotional desire
  • How to establish the so-called “One Buying Belief” in your prospects
  • How to make your competition irrelevant by using a Unique Mechanism
  • The pillars of highly effective Storyselling
  • ...And more strategically important concepts like that!

No wonder most people who join these programs aren’t getting the results they’re hoping for!

I certainly wasn’t!

Despite my best efforts to go through these programs and learn as much as I could…

When it was time to implement what I’ve learned, I usually felt *almost* as lost as before.

And if you've ever felt like this yourself, you’re NOT alone…

And it’s NOT your fault!

After talking to hundreds of copywriters, marketers, and business owners… 

I’ve realized most of the feel the same way!

They’ve been misled by all these lofty claims and empty promises – without getting the results they were hoping for.

In any case…

After years of “scraping by” and constantly feeling stuck…

I’ve decided that – instead of trying to learn from “gurus” – the BEST way to discover what really works in converting people is to go back to the (unfiltered) source.

To the “Original Gangsta” OG copywriters and marketing minds who invented this whole game.

To directly study the works of copywriting TITANS like:

  • Claude Hopkins
  • John Caples
  • David Ogilvy
  • Eugene Schwartz
  • Gary Halbert
  • Gary Bencivenga
  • Clayton Makepeace
  • John Carlton
  • Parris Lampropoulos
  • Kim Krause Schwalm
  • David Deutsch
  • and more!

And after breaking down more than 100 of their proven sales letters

From old-school newspaper ads…

Through proven direct mail campaigns and magalogs…

To long-form sales letters and VSLs…

I’ve discovered ONE thing virtually every single legendary copywriter was consistently doing:

They always spent a great deal of time strategically “shifting beliefs” – before giving people their pitch.

Now…

If you’re a student of copywriting, you’ve probably already heard about “belief shifting”.

People like Todd Brown, Russell Brunson, and Frank Kern regularly talk about this.

HOWEVER…

What most people don’t realize is that the old-school OG copywriters were doing a much more advanced version of this!

You see…

They weren’t just doing “regular” surface-level belief shifting…

They were doing it on a DEEP neurobiological level!

On a level that actually re-wired certain parts of their prospects’ brains…

And created new neural connections, favorable to buying! 😮

In fact, with this powerful method, they were successfully shifting the very IDENTITIES of people with their copy… 

Establishing the coveted “One Buying Belief” on a whole nother level!

How?

By engineering their persuasive message similar to how an NLP (neuro-linguistic programming) practitioner or hypnosis expert would use theirs.

They leveraged powerful psychological concepts like:

  • Conjuring vivid mental pictures in their prospect’s mind
  • Creating new mental representations of how they see the world (and themselves)
  • Awakening their deepest, innermost emotions on a visceral level
  • Thinking like a “prosecutor” when making their marketing arguments
  • And more!

Now…

I know this might sound complicated…

And I don’t want to overwhelm you with too many specific details just yet…

But the important thing to understand is that:

The OG copywriters were actually FAR more advanced compared to their modern-day counterparts!

Not because they were “smarter” than today’s breed…

But because the old-school guys had it waaaay harder than us today.

Think about it for a second…

Back then, there was no internet.

No credit cards.

Not even 800 numbers!

People actually had to:

  1. Open a direct mail letter…
  2. Read it…
  3. Cut out the order form…
  4. Complete it, along with a written check…
  5. Find an envelope and a stamp…
  6. Go to the post office to mail that envelope…
  7. And then wait days – sometimes even weeks – to get what they ordered!

IMAGINE how good your copy HAD to be so that people wouldn’t talk themselves out of buying during this grueling buying process!

Yeah…

So that’s exactly why I went back to the source.

Because I wanted to discover:

The long-lost secrets of the copywriters who were successful DESPITE all this friction

That’s why I went back all the way to Claude Hopkins… 

(who invented scientific advertising as we know it today)

That’s why I got sucked into the brilliant rabbit hole that is Eugene Schwartz… 

(whose groundbreaking book, Breakthrough Advertising is still called “The Bible of Copywriting”... even after 56 years!)

That’s why I broke down 13+ sales letters just from the “Prince of Print”, Gary Halbert alone…

(who – according to Brian Kurtz – would still WIPE the floor with pretty much every single modern-day copywriter out there)

And that’s why I spent so much time trying to internalize Gary Bencivenga’s unique “Education-based Marketing” style he is famous for.

You see…

All of these TITANS used “Neuroplastic Belief-Shifting” in one way, shape, or form.

(Of course, dozens of other A-list copywriters have also contributed to this framework… I just wanted to highlight a few of them who made the biggest impact on me)

Not only that…

But they each added their unique “flavor” to this powerful concept.

Eugene Schwartz figured out a way to channel mass desire (that already exists in your prospect’s mind) onto a specific product…

(hence “Neuro”)

Gary Halbert cracked the code to properly awaken deep emotions in your prospect – emotions that spark CHANGE in their Identity, Beliefs, and Behavior…

(hence “Plastic”)

And Gary Bencivenga – along with Dan Kennedy – pioneered a unique new belief-shifting framework based on “Proof Marketing” and the “Sequence of Mental Agreements”

(hence “Belief-Shifting”)

As you can see…

This is POWERFUL stuff.

And it’s no wonder why 99% of modern-day “gurus” don’t talk about it

Either they don’t even know about this… or they’re just lazy to teach it to you.

Fortunately for you, I’m not like them…

Because I’ve done the work FOR YOU 🙂

And I’d LOVE to show you exactly how you can use this breakthrough framework in your own business as well!

So I wanna promise you something today:

IF you properly understand this concept, it’ll completely change the way you look at marketing…

And has the power to legit 3X your conversion rates in 3 months (or less!)

PLUS, it will also empower you to:

  • Gain unshakeable confidence in your copywriting and marketing skills
  • Become a well-respect expert who consistently pumps out winning copy
  • Feel safe and in control of your life – w/o feeling like an “impostor” / “fraud”
  • Enjoy more wealth, health, and happiness in your business and in your life

So as you can see…

Once you properly understand this power strategy, it’s completely life-changing!

The Most Effective Scientific Way To “Hack” Someone’s Brain And Get Them To
ACT NOW?

Now…

As I said before…

Virtually ALL the old-school TITANS of direct response have used Neuroplastic Belief-Shifting in one way, shape, or form…

…they just didn’t explicitly know the science behind it.

But today, we do 😁

And since I have a background in Cognitive Psychology

I went deep down the rabbit hole to understand how changing BELIEFS actually works.

Are you ready for it?

Good.

Because what I’m about to reveal to you today is probably going to be a monumental “AHA-Moment” for you.

(it certainly was for me!)

However…

Before we dive in, first you need to know what Neuroplasticity is.

According to Encyclopedia Britannica:

“Neuroplasticity is the capacity of neurons and neural networks in the brain to change their connections and behavior in response to new information, sensory stimulation, development, damage, or dysfunction.”

Or in simpler terms, the brain’s ability to change and adapt.

So why is this so important when it comes to persuasion and converting people into customers?

Because…

Without This Mechanism, It’s Almost Impossible For People To Learn And Internalize New Concepts

Which means… 

Their likelihood of trying out new things in life – like new experiences, products, services, etc – is drastically diminished.

Which is BAD news for us marketers and copywriters…

Because if your target audience isn’t interested in your product…

(Or WORSE: they’re actively dis-interested since they’ve already tried something similar before… but were disappointed)

They’re NOT gonna wanna buy it – no matter how hard you try to sell them with your “slick” pitch.

This is most certainly a losing battle…

And the ONLY way to circumvent this is to change their beliefs BEFORE you give them your pitch…

So that – by the time they’re presented with the offer – they’re already “warmed up” and pre-suaded.

Or in other words…

  1. By kickstarting neuroplasticity, people can let go of their old “false” beliefs
  2. They can adopt NEW beliefs we’d like them to have instead…
  3. And awaken a deep sense of “intrinsic” motivation to try something new and act NOW.

(all while feeling as if this whole process comes from within them)

THAT’S why this method is so incredibly powerful:

Because Neuroplastic Belief-Shifting Evokes DEEP Changes In Someone

Now…

If you think about it for a second, this is just like the movie “Inception”... but in real life!

And it’s ridiculously effective at converting non-buyers into buyers too.

In fact – based on my years-long research – it seems like THIS was the OG copywriters’ biggest “secret weapon”.

Pretty cool, right? 😃

Problem is… 

Reliably inducing neuroplasticity ain’t the easiest thing in the world!

(especially over the age of 25!)

You might have heard the phrase “you can’t teach an old dog new tricks” before.

Well.. unfortunately, it’s true.

Because it’s MUCH harder for someone over the age of 25 to change their brain.

But not impossible!

You see...

IF you’re 25 years old or younger, your brain is still quite “malleable”, and it’s usually easy for you to automatically learn new things.

However…

If You (Or Your Prospect) Are 25 Or Older, Proper Neuroplasticity Must Be ACTIVELY Triggered

(FUN FACT: until the 1990s, it was believed people above 25 can’t really form new neural connections. But this was later debunked by newer research)

So how can you actively trigger Neuroplasticity?

Well…

To successfully trigger it, you need to have a “Trio” of Brain Chemicals released in certain parts of your brain at the same time.

These are:

  1. Epinephrine (also called Adrenaline)
  2. Acetylcholine
  3. Dopamine

ONLY if you trigger all 3 of these at the same time do you stand a chance of building new neural connections…

Which are crucial for people to form new Beliefs and Behaviors.

(like buying your offer, for example)

OK OK… 

But HOW do you actually trigger these trio of brain chemicals at the same time?

Well…

According to Dr. Andrew Huberman, a leading neuroscientist at Stanford University (and amazing podcaster)...

You need to satisfy 3 very specific requirements in rapid succession:

  1. Get Alert
  2. Get Focused
  3. Generate Repetitions

So let’s unpack these 3 requirements one-by-one…

…and see how they relate to the copywriting strategies of OG copywriters.

Requirement #1: Get Alert

According to Dr. Huberman, the 1st thing we must do to trigger neuroplasticity is to get Alert.

To feel high levels of engagement… curiosity… interest… excitement… and physical arousal.

When you’re alert, your focus increases, your pupils dilate, and you often lose your sense of time…

…which is very similar to what Cal Newport calls “Deep Work”…

…as well as Mihaly Csikszentmihalyi’s concept of “Flow”.

So when you’re Alert, your brain releases lots of Epinephrine (our first Brain Chemical)...

Which creates the conditions for...

Requirement #2: Get Focused

Once you have all that extra energy from Epinephrine, you need to FOCUS it correctly.

And that’s where our 2nd neurochemical, Acetylcholine comes in.

Now, I know it has a pretty intimidating name…

But the important thing to understand is that Acetylcholine’s main job is to “mark” which neurons / brain regions need to change… and which ones don’t!

Now…

It’s very important to understand that the brain DOES NOT want to change too many of its connections all at once…

Because that would wreak all kinds of havoc! 😅

Instead, the brain is VERY specific with where it allows changes to take place.

And guess which regions will be “marked” as the most likely to change?

Yepp…

The same ones triggered during the “Get Alert” phase.

In other words… 

Together, Epinephrine + Acetylcholine set your brain up for neuroplastic changes.

HOWEVER…

This doesn’t automatically mean learning will actually take place.

For that, you also need…

Requirement #3: Generate Repetitions

It’s true…

To create neuroplastic changes in the brain, you need lots of repetition.

You need to expose the brain to the same input multiple times – often from different “angles”.

For example…

  • If you want to hit consistent home runs, you need to practice hitting the ball a lot
  • If you want to be good a chess, you need to play lots and lots of games
  • And if you want to get good at writing copy, you need to write lots of copy

You get the idea.

But how do you make sure you keep on repeating whatever you’re doing and don’t “give up”? 🤔

Well, that’s where our 3rd neurotransmitter, Dopamine comes in.

You see...

Dopamine plays a role in many important body functions…

Including movement, memory, pleasurable rewards, and – of course – motivation. 

So if you make your repetitions exciting and enjoyable, this releases Dopamine.

This gives you energy. 

It convinces you to follow the path you’re on.

Even better, Dopamine also pushes down your levels of "Noradrenaline" (a chemical which is basically the ANTI-adrenaline)...

And raises your threshold for quitting. 

So cracking a joke…

Using humor in your learning…

Or buttery smooth copy will give you a sense that you’re on the right track.

And That Brings Us Back To OG Copywriters Like Eugene Schwartz And Gary Halbert…

Because...

Even though they didn't explicitly understand the “Brain Chemical Trio of Epinephrine, Acetylcholine, and Dopamine needed for effective Neuroplastic Belief-Shifting

They STILL instinctively wrote copy that satisfied ALL 3 of the requirements above 😮

For example…


>>> To trigger the release of Epinephrine & Get Alert…

They came up with “Big Ideas” that teased a new solution DIFFERENT and SUPERIOR compared to anything else their readers have seen before.

They engineered Headlines that – according to John Carlton – “shocked people out of their zombie, half-asleep state”.

And they wrote “Leads” that evoked feelings like:

  • "WOW, I haven't heard that before"
  • “Holy sh*t, this could change everything!”
  • "Interesting... tell me more"
  • "No way!!! That can't be possible!"


>>> To trigger the release of Acetylcholine & Get Focused…

They conjured vivid mental pictures in their prospect’s minds.

They used lots of specific details in their copy, creating new mental representations of how prospects see the world (and themselves)

And they made DAMN SURE NOT to try to “invent” new problems and desires… 

But to tap into an already-existing problem/desire of their Ideal Customer Avatar – and channel it in a personal, emotional way.


>>> And finally, to trigger the release of Dopamine & Generate Repetitions…

OG copywriters spared no expense trying to make sure their copy was easy to read, enjoyable, and relevant to the reader.

And that’s also why they routinely used Engaging STORIES to build an emotional connection with their prospects…

…and get them invested in consuming their marketing material!

Not only that…

They also used lots and lots of repetition.

But not just *any* type of repetition…

"Easy-to-understand-and-remember" -type of repetition.

Because once you start doing that...

It's quite easy to "hijack" someone's mind…

And insert your idea into the conversation that's already happening in their head!

(as Robert Collier said in his magnum opus, "The Robert Collier Letter Book")

I mean...

Just look around you to see how incredibly effective these types of repetitions are...

  • "Nobody does it better than me"
  • "It's true"
  • "It's HOT"
  • "Hold the door!"
  • "We will we will rock you"
  • "We are the champions"
  • "YMCA"

And the list goes on and on and on.

THAT’s how the “old guard” of copywriting TITANS invoked Neuroplasticity in their prospects.

Now…

I don’t know about you…

But when I first discovered this, my MIND WAS BLOWN!

And I sincerely hope that – at this point – you also understand and appreciate the incredible power of this method.

Because when used well, this is a complete GAME-CHANGER...

The BEST Way to Melt Away People’s Sales Resistance With Ease

(And Make Them LOVE You For It!)

And if in a few seconds, you’ll discover exactly how you can use it to "Shift the Beliefs" of your target audience…

So that they’re emotionally warmed up and pre-suaded to receive your Offer with open arms.

Better yet…

Using this is guaranteed to give you a SURGE of new buyers...

More consistent cashflow...

And 10X more confidence in your ability to convert casual leads into paying customers.

In fact – this exact strategy has been responsible for hundreds of millions of dollars in sales in pretty much every niche you can think of.

Now…

Before I let you in on this proven Belief-Shifting Blueprint…

First, we need to “get clear” on what the strategic aim of our copy is:

In essence, the strategic aim of our copy is to show the prospect that we have a DIFFERENT and SUPERIOR way to solve their Problem…

…so they won’t FEEL the Pain associated with their burning problem anymore!

Because of that, good persuasive copy:

  • Appeals to the prospect’s Core Emotions (Fear, Greed, etc)
  • Prods Buying Emotions (FOMO, etc)
  • Appeals to their Desired Identity (Ideal Future Self)
  • And gives them the Logical buying support they need (Reason Why)

…preferably all at the same time 😃

So now that we’re on the same page, there’s something else you need to understand:

People Want "Magic Pill" Solutions To Their Problems… But They're Pre-Conditioned To Be SKEPTICAL

So to successfully get them to buy your product:

  1. You need an incredible Promise
  2. But you ALSO have to make it sound Believable!

Why?

Because each and every one of us has 2 important brain FILTERS:

  • The "So what?!" Filter (which you overcome with a strong Promise)
  • And the "Yeah, right..."Filter (which you overcome with strong Proof)

Now…

In reality, most sales messages don’t have a problem with making a strong Promise…

BUT…

Based on my experience – BY FAR the biggest mistake most copywriters, marketers, and business owners make is not having enough Believability.

(which is absolutely essential for shifting beliefs!)

Or in other words…

The bigger your Promise, the more Proof you need.

Because Anyone Can Make A Promise… But Nobody Buys Without BELIEF

And the best way I know of to establish Beliefs is with PROOF.

Layers upon layers of proof.

(FUN FACT: That’s why master closers usually close on proof & believability)

So how do you effectively use Proof in your marketing?

Simple.

Just answer the following 3 questions:

  1. Why you?
  2. Why true?
  3. Why now?

Essentially, you want to give your prospects:

  • Compelling reason(s)... why your product is different & superior compared to any other solutions they might choose (including doing nothing!)
  • Compelling reason(s)... to believe what you say is true (these need to "make sense" and be logical)
  • Compelling reason(s)... to seize the opportunity TODAY, including WHY they can't go on living like this anymore (ex: The Crossroads Close technique)

Unsurprisingly…

Most OG copywriters routinely used Proof elements to strengthen their message…

But arguably the BEST copywriter to master the use of Proof elements was Gary Bencivenga.

In fact, he even invented a whole NEW type of marketing called “Proof Marketing”...

Creatively using all sorts of cool Proof elements like:

  • Demonstration 

  • Sell Against Type 

  • The Creative Guarantee 

  • Acknowledge Disbelief 

  • Reason Why 

  • Highly Believable Source 

  • Specifics Testimonials 

  • The Expose / True Nature Candor / Honesty

  • Explain The Mechanism 

  • Proof By Association 

  • And more!

According to Gary:

And because of his unshakable determination to Proof Marketing, Gary became the most successful copywriter of all time!

(having bought a luxury home in the Hamptons with just ONE direct mail promotion!)

So remember…

>> The Headline gets your prospect’s attention…

>> The Lead builds excitement, curiosity, and desire…

>> And after that, it's time to present them with a various Proof Elements that establish…

The ONE Buying Belief
the “North Star” of your belief-shifting efforts

So what exactly is the “One Buying Belief”?

According to Mark Ford…

(one of the key people responsible for growing Agora Financial to a $1B+ company)

It’s the most important belief your prospect needs to believe to buy.

And this is so important, 60-75% of your ENTIRE marketing campaign is basically just building a case for it!

Or in other words…

60-75% of your front-end marketing campaign should be selling the "One Belief" behind your product…

…and NOT the product itself!

(FUN FACT: That’s why long-form VSLs and sequential long-form sales pages work so well)

This way, people can't just "scroll down to the price" without getting exposed to the One Buying Belief first.

In fact, I LOVE how superstar marketer Todd Brown explains this concept:

(he just calls the One Buying Belief “Campaign Thesis”)

Here’s what the image above actually means…

  • 1 — Your job as a marketer is to show your ideal customer how your product is different and superior compared to anything else they've seen so far
  • 2 — The way you do this is by tapping into their already-existing desires... and coming up with a unique "Big Marketing Idea" (also called Big Idea)
  • 3 — Once you have the idea, you develop a Unique Mechanism that basically explains HOW your product/service actually works to deliver the result
  • 4 — Next up, you present your idea in an eye-catching Headline, and use the first part of your message (The Lead) to build desire and curiosity for your Unique Mechanism
  • 5 — After the Lead — and this is the most important part — you don't just start selling your product... You sell people on the Unique Mechanism instead by showing tons of Proof... culminating in them accepting your so-called "Campaign Thesis" (a.k.a., the belief that "YES, I now understand WHY this Unique Mechanism is the only way for me to achieve my goals")
  • 6 — And finally... after all those steps above... you give them your Offer

HOWEVER…

By this time, your ideal prospects are pretty much sold already.

And wanna know the most counter-intuitive aspect of this whole thing?

60-75% of your sales message doesn't really "sell" at all.

In fact, you don't even mention your product directly!

All you do is is trying to shift beliefs

...mainly by building a case for your Unique Mechanism.

That's it.

It's Kind Of Like Being A Prosecutor In Court 😮

You're leading people to accept your Campaign Thesis / One Buying Belief by showing various types of Proof elements.

Do you see now why this is so incredibly powerful?

It totally skips the "aggressive selling part"...

And because of that, it doesn't trigger people's sales resistance while you’re actively shifting their Beliefs.

(And once you DO shift into selling mode, you melt away objections with ease!)

So even better!

Win-win for everyone 😊

In fact, according to Blair Warren, author of the “One Sentence Persuasion” book: 

“People sometimes believe what they’re told… but never doubt what they conclude”

So remember…

Instead of thinking like a typical marketer or salesperson... think like a prosecutor who's building a case for the jury to accept their Thesis / One Buying Belief.

And try to get the reader to reach their own conclusion…

Because if you do, you'll be able to "short-circuit" people's natural sales resistance...

And you'll be able to make way more money...

Which means more freedom, happiness, and fulfillment for you.

Now…

There’s ONE LAST THING you need to know if you really want to use this method effectively:

For people to really accept your "One Buying Belief"...

…you also need to establish a series of SUB-Beliefs that lead them to that One Buying Belief.

Because – according to Dan Kennedy:

“If you can get your prospect to agree with the RIGHT set of Beliefs… In the right order… Then making the sale is almost inevitable.”

So how do you do THAT?

Well…

You *could* use something like Dan Kennedy’s Sequence of 9 Agreements.

These stand for:

Sub Belief 1

Possibility

"Hmmm, interesting… YES, this could actually work”

This is just the possibility of your Big Promise.

DO NOT assume your ideal prospects automatically believe this. Many don’t.

Sub Belief 2

Beneficial Nature

“YES, this could be beneficial for me”

Remember the "So what?!" Filter? Your Promise must be BIG enough to compel action

Sub Belief 3

Attainability

"YES, this is actually practical for me to attain”

You need to show them that this is practically attainable, not just a fantasy.

Sub Belief 4

PERSONAL Attainability

“YES, this is actually attainable for ME” (against all odds)

The sad truth is that most people have FAILED multiple times before in life.

Therefore, their “Fear of failure” and associated criticism is often stronger than the possibility of gain.

So you need to showcase lots of social proof elements from people similar to your prospect.

Sub Belief 5

Prior Failures NOT Prospect’s Fault

“YES, this is profoundly different from anything I’ve tried before”

This is where you empathize with your prospect through stories and lots of “Reason Why” elements that explain why prior failures weren’t their fault.

Additionally, this is also where the “Unique Mechanism of Problem” comes into play.

Sub Belief 6

PERSONAL Beneficial Nature

“YES, this is exactly what I need!”

This sub-belief is ALL about giving your prospects reasons why taking action makes sense for THEM.

It isn’t just about general benefits… but personal benefits for THEM.

Sub Belief 7

Advantageous or Urgent Timing

"YES, now I understand why this is super urgent!”

If you’re reading this, you probably know that Urgency / Scarcity is necessary to sell effectively.

This is the part where you leverage these techniques to compel them to act.

The more specific reason(s) you can use on why NOW’s the best time to buy, the better.

Sub Belief 8

PERSONAL Advantageous or Urgent Timing

“YES, now I understand I have to get this NOW!”

Now look… It’s one thing to give them generic urgency…

But it’s waaaay more powerful if you can make it feel like they PERSONALLY have to act now!

(overcoming their objections related to "I'll buy tomorrow")

Sub Belief 9

Personal Appropriateness

“YES, now I understand why this is my ONLY salvation”

Once you get to this point, you can be 95% sure enough of their beliefs have been shifted to finally establish the “One Buying Belief”.

Pretty cool, right?

Now…

If this sounds a bit too abstract to you…

Here’s a more concrete EXAMPLE to establish the following One Buying Belief:

The Most Effective Way To 3x Your Conversions Is With The “Neuroplastic Belief-Shifting Framework”

Let’s see what the 9 sub-beliefs would look like in this case:

  • 1 – Possibility: Re-discovering the old-school fundamentals is the best way to be successful today
  • 2 – Beneficial Nature: Once you understand the fundamentals, everything will suddenly make sense!
  • 3 – Attainability: It’s actually easier than you think! I did the work for you… going back in time and breaking down 100+ sales letters, to extract and systematize their wisdom for YOU
  • 4 – Personal Attainability: It doesn’t matter if you’re not a pro copywriter or marketer, because once you discover these secrets, you’ll be ahead of the game
  • 5 – Prior failures are not the prospect’s fault: a lot of so-called “gurus” try to sell you watered-down versions of these fundamentals that don’t work. It’s not your fault, you’ve been misled to focus on shiny new tactics
  • 6 – Personal beneficial nature: Since people are more jaded than ever… and can see past hypey copy… using the “Neuroplastic Belief-Shifting” Framework gets you raving fans who’ll buy from you and love you at the same time
  • 7 – Advantageous or Urgent Timing: But you can’t delay any longer because “winter is coming”... and those who don’t know these secrets will be left out for the wolves
  • 8 – Personal Advantageous or Urgent Timing: If you don’t get this, you’ll be left in the dark… and you’ll keep on “scraping by”
  • 9 – Personal Appropriateness: This is the ONLY thing that can help you consistently sell more (for yourself or your clients) – without using aggressive sales tactics or hypey marketing

Does this make sense to you?

I hope it does… 

Because this is an EXTREMELY powerful strategy!

So much so – in fact – that after I discovered it…

I couldn’t just idly “sit by”, doing nothing with it.

I knew I HAD to test it in real-world conditions to see how well the theory holds up to real life.

And over the course of the last 10 months, that’s exactly what I did…

Because it’s one thing to have a promising new methodology in theory…

But a completely different thing to actually make it work in practical, real-life situations.

I mean…

That’s kind of like having a HOT girlfriend in an MMO game… VS… having one in real life.

You get the idea 😃

A Trial By FIRE!
"Battle-Testing" My Breakthrough System

Would It Stand Up To The REAL World… 

Or Would It Fail Miserably? 

It was Time To Find Out...

So the FIRST thing I needed to do after discovering this new method was to validate it with a client.

I couldn’t just idly sit by.

And as luck (or rather Fate) would have it…

A fellow member in Brian Kurtz’s Titans Xcelerator MastermindTom Matzen – sent me a message…

(Literally just a few days after I was putting the finishing touches on the framework!)

To ask me if I could create a long-form sales page for their impressive online event, Strategic Alliance LIVE.

Normally, I wouldn’t want to take on such a massive project at that time because I was working on some other stuff…

But I was like:

“Hell yeah, this is the PERFECT opportunity to test the “Neuroplastic Belief-Shifting” Framework in real-life conditions!”

So I jumped on a call with Tom…

We talked specifics…

And I cleared out my calendar for 2 weeks to complete this project.

Little did I know…

With This Breakthrough Method – I Actually Completed The FULL Sales Page In Just FOUR (4) Days!

Let me repeat that:

A 50-page long-form sales page…

From start to finish (including the research part!)

...In just 4 days 😁

Along with Darth Vader himself, I was also totally blown away!

You see...

Normally, a mammoth project like this would have taken me – or virtually any other copywriter I know – AT LEAST 2 weeks…

…NOT 4 days!!!!

I mean… 

The research part itself for such a project usually takes people at least 1 week!

But in this case, I got through it in about 6 hours!

Now, a quick caveat here:

Tom definitely was a DREAM CLIENT.

He knew his existing marketing funnels well…

Had a great product…

And plenty of Proof elements to back all this up.

But still…

The ONLY reason I was able to extract everything I needed out of him to CRUSH this project… is because I used a completely different approach to doing marketing research.

One I now call: 

“The "No-Nonsense" 80/20 Marketing Research Process”

Anyway…

As I said, I completed the full page in just 4 days…

Then also consulted with Tom’s team to build a nice high-converting page for it…

(with UX, UI, design, and CRO tips)